Content Will be added Soon..
To excel in physical education and sports for the health, physical fitness, wellbeing and Gandhian value based teaching.
- To prepare physical education teachers at various levels with proficient health conscious and Gandhian values, who will be completely capable to provide knowledge of physical education and conduct physical activity programs for children and youth.
- To provide Quality and Gandhian value-based teaching, learning, research and extension activities in physical education and sports.
- To offer graduate, Post-graduate and research Programs in Physical Education, Sports and related areas.
- To coordinate and collaborate with the Gujarat State and National bodies in Gandhian thoughts, Physical Education and Sports, in consideration of common interest and concern.
- Department is running on Gandhian thoughts so we are providing value based education in rural and remote areas.
- Department motto is building high class civilians who perform their duties and responsibilities in society.
- Department providing subjects such as community life who promote and develop social values and ethics in students.
- Department is conducting much research in the field of physical education , Yoga, sports and health related aspects which is very important for the healthy nation.
- Department is conducting many social awareness program for making our society free from addiction such as smoking, chewing tobacco, liquors and drugs.
- Department evokes the feeling of environment and nature care in students so plantation activity done by students in campus and surrounding primary schools.
- Department has done many researches in the field of sports injuries & Rehabilitation, Sports therapy on the basis of good result we want to start new course in the field of sports therapy.
- Department has offered voluntary activities during natural and human created calamities such as Flood, Earth Quake etc
- Department has major Objective is to produce a good character based qualitative Physical Education Teachers.
20:1 Student Teacher Ratio