The National Service Scheme is primarily stands for channalising the students youth for building the nation. The youth in all ages has been in the vanguard of progress and social change, thirst for freedom, impatience for quickerpace of progress and a passion for innovation, coupled with idealism and creative fervour, saw the youth in the forefront of the freedom struggle in our own land. If our youth was inspired by the call of the Father of the Nation in the first half of this century, the youth of today faces the challenge of economic development and technological progress with social justice.
- Personality Development of students through community service.
- Understand the community in which they work;
- Understand themselves in relation to their community;
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving process;
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility;
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solution to individual and community problems;
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities;
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation;
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude;
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disaster and practice national integration and social harmony.
Oppurtunity to participate in…
- NSS RD Camp
- National Youth Festival
- youth Parliyament
- Adventure Programmes
- Disaster management Programme
- Girld child, Literacy, Girls Education, Kideny and Consumenr, health awareness, cleaing awareness etc Awareness Programmes
- Hindi Weak, Women Day, Ozon Day, NSS Day, etc
- Blood donation