- Attendance: Minimum requirement of attendance is 80% of working days.
- Passing Standards: Minimum 40% marks requiring in each subject (in internal as well as external examination).
- Advertisement for admission is circulated in leading local dailies and it is put on the website of Gujarat Vidyapith in the month of May every year.
- Filling up of the online admission form on the website of Gujarat Vidyapith.
- Scrutiny of the admission form in the department.
- Communication to the Successful candidate through email and SMS.
- Payment of fee.
- Admission is based on merit basis.
Graduation in Microbiology subject with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA for Candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR). Relaxation for reserved category candidates will be provided as per Government of India rules
- 60 Students and 10 % Seats for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Students (Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per the Govt. of India rules)
2 Years (Four Semester)
With/ Without CUET (Common University Entrance test) as per Gujarat Vidyapith norms
- Research Laboratories with advanced instrumentations,
- Games facilities,
- Medical facilities,
- Platform is available for students to get knowhow of village culture through different activities,
- Central library facility with voluminous collection of books related with Microbiology and allied subjects including various competitive exams,
- Overall development of students through self learning activities,
- Off-campus placement assistance in leading companies,
- Computer laboratory with internet facility,
- Students can avail scholarships offered by State Government as well as Central Government.