- Attendance: Minimum requirement of attendance is 80% of working days.
- Passing Standards: Minimum 40% marks requiring in each subject (in internal as well as external examination).
- Advertisement for admission is circulated in leading local dailies and it is put on the website of Gujarat Vidyapith in the month of May every year.
- Filling up of the online admission form on the website of Gujarat Vidyapith.
- Scrutiny of the admission form in the department.
- Communication to the candidate, selected/ eligible for admission, through email and SMS.
- Payment of fee.
- Admission is based on first-cum-first-serve basis.
12th Standard passed with Biology ‘B’ (Biology/Chemistry/Physics subjects)/AB group
- 60 Students and 10 % Seats for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Students (Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per the Govt. of India rules)
3 and 4 Years (Six and Eight Semesters, as per National Education Policy norms)
With/ Without CUET (Common University Entrance test) as per Gujarat Vidyapith norms
- Separate Laboratories for Microbiology, Chemistry and Physics with advanced instrumentation facilities,
- Games facilities,
- Medical facilities,
- Educational visits,
- Platform is available for students to get know-how of village culture through different activities.
- Central library facility with voluminous collection of books related with Microbiology and allied subjects as well as for various competitive exams including GPSC.
- Overall development of students through self learning activities like Udyog in the fields of Biofertilizer preparation, compost preparation, Waste water treatment, Handicrafts, House-hold utilities preparations, etc.
- Off-campus placement assistance in leading companies like INTAS, CLARIS, ZYDUS CADILA etc,
- Computer laboratory with internet facility,
- Students can avail scholarships offered by State Government as well as Central Government. Gujarat Vidyapith also offers scholarships to students under “Merit” and “Swabhiman” scholarship heads.
- Facility for Higher studies like M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Microbiology subject at the campus itself.
- GSBTM nodal centre for Bioinformatics with latest soft-wares.