Minimum 50 % in B.Ed. Level with relaxation of 5 % for SC/ST/SEBC/PWD Category
50+ 05 EWS (As Per NCTE Revised Order Dated 02-12-2016 One basic unites of 50 Students)
2 Years 4 Semester
Advertisement As per NCTE Norms Then Entrance Test + Merit
- M.Ed. Syllabus
As per NCTE Guidelines
The student teacher can…
- Explain the role of education regarding conceptual and process based teaching-learning.
- Demonstrate skill to bring out natural ability of students that acquire, understand and extract of knowledge
- Carry out activities to make learning joyful.
- Achieve in-depth knowledge, methodology and assessment technique in their subjects at the level of excellence.
- Demonstrate the skill of creating teaching-learning materials.
- Demonstrate professional skills in terms of teaching, observation, documentation, analysis, interpretation, drama and art.
- Practice effective teaching through classroom skill and acquire ability of class management.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate academic studies to the personal and social reality, taking into account the diversity of students.
- Demonstrate skill to engage students by meditating on activities such as projects, discussions, dialogues, plays, observations and site visits.
- Cultivates values such as peace, democracy, equality, justice, freedom fraternity, secularism and social renewal among students.
- Demonstrate skill in planning and managing various life oriented activities at school level and outside the school.
- Get cooperation in education through rapport with parents/guardians and society.
- Demonstrate commitment to the student, to the society and to one’s own profession..
- Develop ability to review the curriculum and textbooks critically.
- Achieve excellence in ability, commitment and work skill as a teacher.
- Education based on Gandhian Thoughts
- Eco-friendly Environment
- Prepared Social Oriented Teachers
- Emphasis on Holistic Development
- Collaboration with Udyog
- Life & Value Based Education