Pro.(Dr.) Chhanabhai N. Bhinsara
- M.Ed. ,Gujarat Vidyapith Education 1993
- Mphil Gujarat Vidyapith Education 1998
- M.A. Gujarat Vidyapith Social Anthropology 1991
- Ph.D.Gujarat Vidyapith Education 2011
Area of Specilization
- Sociology of Educational
- Primary Education
- Nai Talim
Contribution to Teaching
- U.G. (B.Ed.) Gujarat Vidyapith,Since 1-3-1994 (25 years)
- P.G. (M.Ed.) Gujarat Vidyapith ,Since 16-7-2011 (8 years)
- M.Ed. – 10
- M. Phil. Degree awarded -1
Honorary Consultancy Work
- Presented an article as a main writer Tribal’s Education (2016) at a National Level Seminar Sponsored by Aravalli Janjivan (Weekly) ISSN-2454-9622 and Institute of Education and Tribal Development (14-2-16)
- Presented an article as a main writer (2016) at a National Level Seminar Swami Vivekanand Sar day Education College Mehsana (20-2-2016)
- Gandhivichar Twara Mulya Shikshan, Adivasi Adhikar, ISBN 978-93-82239-98-2, Dr. Subhash Pandor, Adivasio Mate Na Bandharan Ma Shaishanik Jogvaio
- K.U.B. Samiti (Dabhoi) Arts And N.B. Zaveri Commerce College, Pipaliya, Dt. 28-02-2015 (National Seminar)
- Gandhi Vichar Me Stree Shiksha (National Seminar), Swami Vivekanand Sarvodaya Education College, Mehsana, Dt. 01-03-2015 (Published Paper)
- Presented an Article as a main writer at a National Level Seminar Sponsored by UGC And S.K.U.B. Samiti (Dabhoi) Art’s And N.C. Zaveri Commerce College, Pipliya (28-2-15)
- Presentedan article as a main writer at a National Level Seminar Swami Vivekanand Sarvoday Education College Mehsana (01-03-2015)
- Presented an article as a main writer “Contribution of Ashram Shalas (Residential Schools) in Social and Educational changes among SC people” at a National level Seminar promoted by PEC, Lok Bharti Sanosara & Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad (November, 2012)
- Presented an article as a main writer, “Contribution of Gandhi as a Social Servant” (2012) at a National Level Seminar sponsored by UGC & Department of History and Gandhian Study Centre, Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar.
- Presented an article as a main writer, “Educational Rights and Provision for SC people in Indian Constitution” (2011) at a National Level Seminar sponsored by UGC and Arts college, Shamalajee.
- An article on ‘Wastage and Stagnation in the field of education among tribal people’ (2008) at a State level seminar sponsored by ‘All Gujarat College and University Tribal Teacher Association’
- Presented an article Total Quality management in education in the light of Gandhian philosophy) (October, 2008) as a man writer at a National Seminar sponsored by UGC.
Participation and Presentation of papers in Seminars, Workshops, Symposia and Conferences:
- Pramarjan Education, From Neolithic India to Contemporary World 24-25-2016, International Conference
- Presented an article “Education for Training of Values and Human Rights Education” (December, 2011) at an International Seminar, Workshop on “Elevating Learning” organized by “BAOU, ERA and Bharteeya Shikshan Mandal, Gujarat Prant.
- National Conference BAOU, Rastre Jagrutam Vayam, Dt. 13-14-4-2018, Mahatma Gandhi Nu Shikshan Chintan
- National Seminar Akhil Gujarat College and University Adivasi Teachers’ Association Fundamental Constitutional Rights of Adivasi, 24-25-12-2018
- Adivasio Nu Shikshan, Aravalli Janjivan (Weekly) ISSN-2454-9622 and Institute of Education and Tribal Development (National Seminar), Dt. 14-02-2016
- Twivarshiya Shikshak Talim Ange Prashikshanarthio Na Abhipraya (National Seminar), Swami Vivekanand Sarvodaya Education College, Mehsana, Dt. 20-2-2016
- Presented a research article / Poster “Contribution of Ashram Shalas (Residential Schools) in Social & Educational Changes among SC People at a National Level Seminar / Workshop on “Third People Education Congress” (November, 2012) organized by PEC, Lokbharati Sanosara & Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad.
- Presented an article “Educational Problems and Challenges of SC people” (February-2012) at a National Level Seminar / workshop organized by Akhil Gujarat Colleges & University Adivasi Teachers Association.
- Presented an article “Educational Quality in Terms of Gandhian Philosophy” (January-2012) at a National level Seminar workshop on “Educational Research on Quality Education” organized by Shri C. H. Shah Maitri Vidyapeeth Mahila College of Education.
- Presented on article “Contribution of Gandhi as a Social Servant” at a National level Seminar/workshop on “Gandhi a National Servant” organized by UGC Department of History & Gandhian study Centre, Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar (September, 2011)
- Presented an article “Historical Background of ‘Nai Talim’ at a National Level Seminar / work shop” (February, 2011) organized by Mazihira National Basic Education Institute, Mazihira Puruliya on Nai-Talim.
- Presented an article “Academic Rights & Provisions for SC People in the Constitution” (February 2010) at a National level Seminar / Workshop” Tribal Education in India. ”
- Presented an article ‘Gram Jeevan Yatra – A new direction on Teacher Education (January, 2010)at a National Level Seminar /Workshop on “Teacher Education New Challenges in the Knowledge age of 21st Century Organized by Ganpat University, Kherva.
- An article on ‘Total Quality Management in Education in accordance with Gandhian Philosophy (October, 2008) at a National Level Seminar / Workshop on “Total Quality Management in Education” organized by Basic Teacher Training College (IASE/CTE) GVM, Sardar Rajasthan)
Seminars / Workshops / Training Camps Organized
- Centre for Cultural Research and Training Rule – 07-01-2015 to 20-01-2015 Orientation Course
- Served as a Co-ordinator of the workshop for Rector and teacher from 13-09-2012 to 15-09-2012 at Rashtreeya U.B. Vidyalaya Mirakhedi, Dist.-Dahod.
- Served as a Co-ordinator of the workshop for Primary School teacher from 23-03-2012 to 24-03-2012 at Mahila Adhyapan Mandir Zalod, Dist.-Dahod
Radio/TV Talk Delivered
- “Culture and Education” Live Television Lecturer Series from BISAG, Gandhinagar on 30-12-2013.
Lectures Delivered (National/ Local level Programmes)
- Education, IASE, Gujarat Vidyapith, Harkhi Programme Seva Talim Shibir, Expert, 21-1-2017
- Education, IASE, Gandhinagar, B.Ed. and M.Ed. Workshop, Dt. 22-3-2017 to 23-3-2017
- Education, IASE, Gandhinagar, State Level, Gujarat’s Uttar Buniyadi Vidyalayo na Acharyashree Workshop, Dt. 27-3-2017 to 18-3-2017
- Gujarat Nai Talim Sangh And Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Gujarat Vidyapith, Jeevanvidya Seminar, Dt. 7-9-2017
- Lok Niketan Shikshan Mahavidyalaya (B.Ed.), Ratanpur-Palanpur-Banaskantha, Dt. 25-9-2017 (Mulya Shikshan Ni Samaj), Vyakhyan Tajagna
- Presented a research article as a main speaker “Indian Philosophy Tradition” at a State level. Seminar work shop on “Social Science Teacher Competence workshop” organized by IASE Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad at Udyogwadi-Bardoli (February, 2012)
- Presented a research article as main speaker “Creative Skills” (February, 2012) at a state level Seminar/Workshop on “Social Science, Teacher Competence workshop” organized by IASE Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad at Udyogwadi, Bardoli.
- Presented a research article “Education through Activity” (March, 2012) at a State level workshop on “Teacher competence” organized by IASE Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Gujarat Vidyapith at Training College – Zalod. Presented a research article, “Hostel Management” at a State level workshop on, “Male/Female Rector Competence” (September, 2012) organized by IASE Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad at National P. B. School, Virakhedi.
- Member of Gujarat Vidyapith Trust for One year
- Member of Curriculum Committee, Shikshan Mahavidyalaya Gujarat Vidyapith Ahmedabad
- Member of Admission Committee, Shikshan Mahavidyalaya Gujarat Vidyapith Ahmedabad.
Examiner for P.G., M.Phil. & Ph.D., programmes
- Baba Saheb Ambedkar Open University, As a Examinor, Dt. 03-01-2018
- Gujarat University Dissertation at M.Ed., April-2018
- Examiner in Gujarat University, Ahmedabad for M.Ed. Course.
- Examiner in Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan for M.Ed. Course.
- Examiner in Ganpat University, Kherva, Mehsana for M.Ed. Course.
- To perform the activities of Environmental Education
- Planning of the Community Education
- Planning of the Social goodwill and Religious Equanimity