AS Per UGC norms 2018.
As per UGC norms 2018.
Depends on Seat available to supervisor as per UGC norms 2018.
6 semester to 10 semester (As per UGC norms 2018.)
Entrance test and research praposal evalution as per UGC norms 2018.
As per UGC 2018 normes prescribed structure.
After the course the student is expected to acquire a thorough understanding of :
- The major trends in Gandhian Studies.
- Gandhian presence in contemporary discourses.
- The adoption of Gandhian Nonviolence in various socio-political movements around the world.
- Understand different methods of Social Research.
- Understand Statistical Approaches & Analysis.
Focus on contemporary societal, economical, social, educational and political issues with Gandhian intervention.
Main focus on imperical research.