Prof. Neepa K. Shah
Ph.D., Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad (2009)
- Ph.D., Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad, 2009
- M. Phil., Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad, 2001
- MCA, Gujarat Vidyapith, 1997
- B.Sc., Gujarat University, 1993
Area of Specialization
- Data Warehouse and Data Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Applications of coding theory
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analytics and Machine learning
Contribution to Teaching
- M. Phil. (Since 2016)
- MCA (Since 1997)
- P.G.DCA (Since 1997)
1. Paper title in “A Study of Different Methods & Techniques for Stemming in Gujarati Text Mining”, IJMTE, Volume 8, Issue XI, November 2018, ISSN:2249-7455
2. Paper title in “Hidden Patterns of Sell for Fresh Agriculture Produce by Farmers near to APMC Ahmedabad”, Vidyapith, 2017, ISSN: 0976-5794
3. Paper title in “Delisting of Fresh Agriculture Produce and Problems of Farmers : A Proposed Model for Farmers and End Consumer to Build an Interface using ICT”, Vidyapith, April-June 2017, ISSN: 0976-5794
4. Paper title in “Efficient data access method in a hierarchical way for data warehouse”, National Journal of Computer Science & Technology, 2009, PP-20, ISSN : 0975–2463
Lectures delivered in Refresher Courses
- Sardar Patel University on the subject Artificial Intelligence (2004)
- Gujarat Vidyapith on Internet Technology (2001).
1. Paper title in “Supply – chain Management from Farmers to Greengrocer Problem
& Proposed ICT Based Model”, 28-30 June 2018, 2nd International conference Women in Science & Technology: Creating Sustainable Career, Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya.
2. Paper title in “Big data and cloud computing: Pitfalls and advantages in data management”, 11 -13 March, IndiaCom- 2015, Print ISBN: 978-9-3805-4415-1.
3. Paper title in “Data warehousing System in the environment of Cloud Computing – A Comparative Study of Elastic Cloud Computing and Organizational System”,5 -7 March, IndiaCom- 2014, Print ISBN: 978-93-80544-10-6, DOI:
4. Paper title in “Conversion of Relational ‘Star Schema’ Using Hierarchical Approach – Reduce Cost of ‘Join’ Operations” Pages: 8, IT & Business Intelligence (ITBI-10), 12 – 14 November, 2010, ISBN: 978-81-7446-900-7.
5. Paper title in “Retrieval algorithm for hierarchical data warehousing, IT & Business Intelligence (ITBI-09)” 6-8 November, ITBI-09; Pages: 8, ISBN Number: 978-93-5110-308-0.
1. ‘Problems of ICT Students in the Nai-Talim Framework’, Third Peoples Education Congress, 19 – 23 November, 2012. Ahmedabad.
2. Advantages of Hierarchical structure for very large database system and query processing using internal hierarchical storage structure, National conference on Information and Communication Technology, 5-6 March, 2010 Pages: 8, Udaipur.
3. Importance of metadata in data warehouse environment, the 4th National conference of Indian society of statistics, computer and application (ISSCA) November 24-26, 2001, Rajkot.
1. Gujarat Vidyapith Trustee Mandal (2009-2010)
2. Computer Society of India, Ahmedabad Chapter (2001-2003)
3. Hostel Committee of Girls Hostel, Gujarat Vidyapith Ahmedabad
4. Placement Committee for MCA & PGDCA Students (since 2014)
5. Board of trustee at GVPCSAA (since 2013)
Board of Studies
(1) Department of Computer Science, Gujarat Vidyapith.
Examiner for P.G., M.Phil., & Ph.D., programmes
(1) M.Phil. Examiner for Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad.
(2) P.G. Examiner for Gujarat Vidyapith and Gujarat University. Ahmedabad.
1. Data collection for farmers nearby APMC, Ahmedabad to study the effect of delisting on perishable agriculture produce, 2016-17
2. Database design, development of application and deployment of honeybee network project in various villages of Gujarat State with Prof. Anil Gupta.