- Allotment of Students accommodation, etc.
- Arrangement of Kitchen Management.
- Coordination, Monitoring and supporting various activities related to Students.
- Organising various awareness programme related to Health and Hygiene.
- Coordination with Health Centre.
- Organising various Motivational and Career oriented programmes with the Coordination of various agencies.
- Management of Store, Purchase, Maintain Accounts, Dead Stock, etc. related to Branch.
- Student welfare and information about various schemes and scholarships, etc.
- Administrative work related to Branch.
- Management and Maintenance of Hostel.
- List of Rules, Regulations, Notifications, Letters of UGC or Central government agencies pertaining to the branch and the duo process of implementation of latest one.
- RTI and Legal work pertaining to the branch and AG Audit and other such audit of branch,
- Any other task assigned by the Registrar and the Vice Chancellor.
- Hostel Management Committee:
Composition of Committee
Vice Chancellor or Vice-chancellor’s nominee Branch Head
Branch Head Estate Branch
External Expert (Maximum-02)
Member Two representatives from UG Programmes and Two representative from PG Programmes
One Warden from each Hostel
Invited by the Chair