- How should I apply for Admissions to Gujarat Vidyapith?
- Every year the University advertises in national newspapers about the admissions to various courses. Similar information is also available on the website of Gujarat Vidyapith. Admissions to courses would tentatively start from 15th May.
- What courses does Gujarat Vidyapith offer?
- Please See : List of courses
- How to get transcripts?
- Please See : E-Transcripts Submission
- What are the documents required at the time of taking admission?
- If selected for admission at MSU, the following documents, in original, as well as one copy of each document, has to be submitted:
a. All relevant certificates/degrees/marksheets of the qualifying examination in support of the eligibility conditions prescribed for getting the admission.
b. 5 to 6 Passport sized photographs
c. Students under the reserved category, may submit their relevant certificates.
- How can I do a Ph.D/M.Phil. from Gujarat Vidyapith?
- One has to clear either UGC/CSIR-NET/SET exam or Entrance exam conducted by Gujarat Vidyapith.
- How to get admission to MCA and MBA in Gujarat Vidyapith?
- Please visit : Admission to MCA and MBA : MCA and MBA in Rural Managment